Tuesday, April 1, 2008

glamorous

I have this one amazing friend, who goes by L here. For some reason in the car on the way home from school today, I remembered some words--

Livin my life
In the fast lane
And I won't change

And I couldn't remember where it was from. So I turned off the radio and drove home trying to remember the song.

It was from the song Glamorous by Fergie.

I remember one time, L and I were running away from the world in her car. As I remember, we were both incensed, as we often get when we're around each other because we're both such Red personalities--and moreover, we're both so concerned about the same things. So we get each other worked up about how we have to do something about it.

And so anyway, we were in her car feeling angry and taken advantage of, and this song came on, and she turned to me and said, "A, this is our song." And we sat there and listened to the lyrics. Don't worry, our version is edited. Anyway, it was just interesting. I haven't thought of that song in a while.

No comments: