Friday, April 11, 2008

dreams

Last night I had this weird dream. Carl and I were chillin at a house somewhere with a big picture window and a forest behind it. A helicopter came right behind the house and so we stood up to look out and see what was going on. Carl turned on the news. Below, we can see that there are six dead soldiers all with their feet pointing into this circle, and their guns are lying next to them. All these people from everywhere are coming to check on these dead soldiers, right, and the news blares behind.

Then, just as people are trying to put the dead soldiers on gurneys, they jump up, because they're not really dead, they're just American al Quaeda agents, and they shoot everyone and everything and everyone dies.

Then I had to go to convention, and just as I was about to leave for it, my eyebrows took over my face and my two front teeth grew in together so I had this giant gap in my face.

This was by far the most disturbing dream I have had since I was like 12.

5 comments:

Carl Duzett said...

There are few things more disturbing than eyebrows taking over one's face.

Carl Duzett said...

By the way, I'm glad I had the prescience to check the news.

Carl Duzett said...

Okay, this is my last comment here, I swear.

I want to draw attention to your use of tense in this post. ;)

Heather said...

Alla, what do you eat at night before you go to bed?!

Allie said...

Carl--just for the record, you're supposed to use the present tense in dreams---just read any dreamreader book. Gosh. :^P And anyway, it's not present progressive, which is obviously the main culprit of all things stupid in fiction writing.

H--I don't think I ate anything before bed last night. I think I'm just weird. O.o;