Friday, April 25, 2008

funny conversations

Cici: Sam, I think I like Allie better than you.
Sam: But Cici! I am so cool! Can't be best friends?
Cici: No.
Sam: Even if I give you a present?
Cici: Maybe.
Sam: If I give you a present can we be best friends?
Cici: Okay.
Sam: Here, take this pen. It was used to write six Declarations of Independence in various countries and by various entities.
Cici: Okay.
Sam: Haha Allie! Cici and I are best friends!
Allie: Cici, aren't you and I best friends?
Cici: Of course!
Sam: It's times like these that I feel like a genius.
Cici: Sam, I think that Allie is a better genius.
Sam: But I'm a better-looking genius--
Cici: Um, I think Allie is the prettier genius.

~~~

Sam: Gigi, who is cooler, me or Allie?
Gigi: Steve. He has longer arms.

Cici is my five-year-old cousin. Gigi is my three-year-old cousin. Steve is my daddy. Sam is my beautiful brother. His words, not mine.

2 comments:

Carl Duzett said...

I think the best quote was the last four words of your blog entry.

Heather said...

Aw, I miss you guys.