Saturday, April 26, 2008

of books and flat shoes

This morning I remembered why I moved out in the first place.

My parents have been freaking out all day about my moving into the city without their help tomorrow. I had to remind them that I've moved without their help a number of times, and all 2000 miles away. Yes, they're going out of town, but in case they forgot, we practically live on top of a metro stop, and I'm just moving to another metro stop. Whatever.

My parents are gone now, though. They're spending the week in FL for a conference. My mom's new computer program should be on the market in just a few weeks, so they're doing some hardcore marketing there or something like that.

We did go shopping this morning, which was nice, and I got some way cute stuff, and flat shoes. This, I believe, is a major accomplishment.

Other than that, I've been working on my latest project, which I have yet to name. I'm leaning toward "The Assault on Hope."

I should hear back about my other novel in the next few days.

Anyway...

No comments: