Friday, April 18, 2008

wha?

Wow guys, so I had another bizarre dream last night. This morning, really. I was visiting an old friend, code name N. N is still friends with one of my ex-friends (codename M). So N and I were being friends, and it was weird because werf and I have been estranged as of late, but we pretended we were still close, and then M saw us through this glass door because of course the whole place was made of glass, and then werf came out and gave me this big hug and asked if werf could visit me later today.

I said okay and then there was this weird thing where I was carrying a suitcase with me in this underground mall and shopping was really frustrating because I kept leaving the suitcase places.

And then I decided that I should make chocolate chip cookies for M, and then I remembered that C was coming over at the same time, and that I had to take finals, and that I was moving, and then I woke up.

And basically guys, it was way strange. Haven't even thought about N and M in like, a while.

No comments: