Friday, April 18, 2008

because i just got out of a final and still have to study and pack.

Is your second toe longer than your first? no

Do you have a favorite type of pen? yes. blue Bic

Look at your planner for March 14, what are you doing? my planner says merely that I "talk[ed] to the EPA!"

What color are your toenails usually? red or shiny purple

What was the last thing you highlighted? i dunno

What color are your bedroom curtains? cream

What color are the seats in your car? grey

Have you ever had a black and white cat? yes, sort of. Grey and white and black?

What is the last thing you put a stamp on? probably a letter :^D

Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? my family has land in Wyoming apparently?

Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? Actually, I don't think I've ever used an ATM

Who is the last baby that you held? my little cousin Braden, the cutie

Do you know of any twins with rhyming names? no, thankfully. what a disturbing idea

Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? yes

What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? a giant truck, buff-colored, named The Spaceship

Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators. Uh

Last time you went to Six Flags? probably when I was in high school

Do you have any wallpaper in your house? yeah, just the really tasteful cream-on-cream French design stuff.

Closest thing to you that is yellow: tablecloth

Last person to give you a business card? C. M.

Who is the last person you wrote a check to? my roommate

Closest framed picture to you? of my roommate's stupid friends

Last time you had someone cook for you? Sunday

Have you ever applied for welfare? my parents have

How many emails do you have? email addresses? 4 active ones. emails on my gmail account: like 5000000

Last time you received flowers/flower? a few weeks ago?

Do you think the sanctity of marriage is meant for only a man & woman? yeah, what's it to you?

What are you listening to right now? Amaranth by Nightwish

Do you play air guitar? no

Do you have any Willow Tree figurines? yeah, i pretty much collect them, no lies

What is your high school's rival mascot? i wasn't really aware of any of our rivals. i'm sure we were better anyway

who is the last person you talked to from high school? Traci

Last time you used hand sanitizer? this morning?

Would you like to learn to play the drums? yeah!

What color are the blinds in your living room? white

What is in your inbox at work? assignments i should grade eventually

Last thing you read in the newspaper? I've been boycotting MSM due to the recent assaults on the 1st amendment they're sponsoring. I get my news from AIM, Glenn Beck, and Human Events

What was the last pageant you attended? Miss Orem Pageant last year

What is the last place you bought pizza from? Brick Oven, although I guess I didn't PAY for it

Have you ever worn a crown? yeah, in ballet

What is the last thing you stapled? who cares

Did you ever drink clear Pepsi? I have never heard of such a thing

Are you ticklish? .

Last time you saw fireworks? 4th of July, or maybe New Years or something. Maybe not. I think I just watched all the Matrix movies with my parents that night LoL

Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? in class a few weeks ago

Who is the last person that left you a message on your cell? like i would even know that :^P

Last time you parked under a carport? never, potentially

Do you have a black dog? no way, Jose

Do you have any pickles in your fridge? yep

How long have they been there?? indefinitely. just kidding. since i bought them in March

Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? Abigail or Christine

Last time you saw a semi truck? probably yesterday

Do you remember Ugly Kid Joe? no.

Do you have a little black dress? i actually have two :^D

Wow, I should stop filling these out and do productive things...

1 comment:

Carl Duzett said...

I find one of your blank answers very interesting.