Thursday, April 24, 2008

a new era (of sorts)

I decided I'd like to update every day just so people can have an idea of what's going on in my life. I think it sounds reasonable.

Today was weird. C dropped me off at the airport. My first flight was long, but I sat next to a rockin lady by the name of Phyllis, and we pretty much just talked for the whole time. Then at the layover in Atlanta some fast food guy told me he liked my accent.

At home, it was good to see my kitties again--and also my family. :^P I apparently hardcore bruised one of my knuckles while working on my uncle's back; he needed some really hard chopping, and I guess my knuckles bonked together hard enough to bruise. Weird. LoL.

Then I had bonding moments with Sam and the Weas, which was nice. They and I and my dad and my uncle all watched the Glenn Beck Show together, and my little cousin played for me on her tiny violin, and then she and her sister wanted me to read them stories, so I did, and it was way fun because they are ultimately the cutest and most talented girls ever.

No comments: