Tuesday, September 18, 2007

productivity

Today was productive. Here is what I did.

- woke up (yes, this counts as something productive. it was probably the hardest part of the day)
- shower!
- scriptures!
- breakfast
- met with my boss/major advisor/research mentor and discussed work/graduation/research (he said I can get credit for publishing the paper when we're done--Advanced Writing credit, I mean--and he wants me to present the paper with him in DC in June!)
- visited a class about IAS 353R. They clapped for me at the end of my presentation, oddly. It was sweet
- went to work, for once
- watched Devotional
- visited BYUSA about starting a new secret club, ohoho
- drove my roommate to her voice lesson
- read 200 pages of Atlas Shrugged
- went to dinner
- planned the next eternity of BYUCR stuff
- found my new internship for the summer
- went grocery shopping
- ate like seven otter pops

and yeah. I feel like the most productive woman on earth. Rock.

1 comment:

Chillygator said...

Waking up _is_ the hardest part. Score on the Otter Pops.