Friday, September 21, 2007

a good place to mention

So for those of you who care enough about my life to read my blog, you are the ones who should know that my aunt Claudia died this afternoon.

My mom called to let me know right as I was getting my car to go to the ranch. It was fantastic timing.

Anyway, so I guess when it rains it pours...


And any time you feel the pain, hey, Jude, refrain
Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
Well don't you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder

2 comments:

Victor said...

I'm so sorry that you have to experience this, but don't let it derail you from your dreams. It's funny, the way you want to change the world goes against just about every single one of my moral beliefs...and yet I find myself cheering you on.

I hope your family can take this difficult situation with stride, and celebrate your Aunts memory instead of dwelling on the sorrow of her death. Hope you feel better, bai.

Heather said...

=(