Saturday, September 29, 2007

cooler.

So tonight, I went to two parties. Wore the most awesome outfit in the world... black three-inch stilettos, my butt jeans, this burgundy cotton knit tunic with a black camisole, my black trenchcoat, and then my hair in a half-pony. Makeup: darkdarkdark black eyeliner, very heavy, with red and gold, and then goldred lipstick.

I WISH I had good pictures! I lost my camera, though. I have no idea where it is and it's kind of distressing me.

I'm sure it'll pop up somewhere...

Anyway, so the two parties. I was most excited for the first one, because it was hosted by some friends of mine and I trust in their party-throwing abilities. Favorite comment: "Allie, you look so... tough."

Basically I felt like Violet or Aeon Flux. Sweet.

And yeah, basically, the coolest part of the night was when we ran away to the second party. Where was it? Oh, you have to go through this alley to get to this little room and this clearing... mmhmm. And there were so many people. It's 40 degrees outside and the room was literally steaming. Music so loud even rhythmically challenged people have to dance on beat. And there we were, me and my schnexi roommates, totally grooving it with the most fashionable people in Provo (true, which may not be saying much).

It was in that moment I knew: I am finally cooler.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Man, I hope you get a hold of some pictures. Also, I'm hoping I get a chance to hear more about this mysterious second party.