Thursday, September 20, 2007

BLOG IT OUT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!

STRESSFUL EVENING!!!!

First, missed dinner in favor of SID meeting. Was all right with that because SID is worth it, and there was food there. Unfortunately, was not able to get any food. Ran away to other meeting, which lasted several hours. Came home to dessert night to find other people had eaten all my food. They are officially fired.

Made a Wendy's run with Edward. Came home to find they had not put my sandwich in the bag. Had not eaten since... 2. Was now 11:45. At 2 I only ate two little Keebler elf cookies or whatever. So it didn't really count.

I think I may be fairly fearsome on no food late at night, having been wronged by evil Wendy's workers.

Well, TAKE THAT, WENDY!!!!! I am BLOGGING ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE YOU ARE!!!

::deep breaths::

I had to go back, this time with Mary, and managed to be civil long enough to get my sandwich. They gave me two Frosties as a consolation. I don't even like Frosties. And anyway, they were probably the two Frosties they forgot to give the last people.

Wendy's, you are fired. Holy schneikos.

No comments: