Friday, May 2, 2008

lost in the city

Yesterday was good. In the evening, L needed to get some construction paper (?) and apparently there's a mall under Watergate, so we went there. It was awesome. We bought chocolates at this one place that was selling it for $54.50 a pound. It was INTENSELY good chocolate, and I don't even like chocolate that much. Mmh. Plus, L paid, which was nice. She is such a rock star.

Then we ran into a guy from the program, and so the three of us went to dinner at this little Mexican place in Georgetown. I got a crab quesadilla, which is totally not Mexican but totally Marylandish, and it was fantastic. Mmh.

Today we're having speaking lessons from some famous speech guy. How sweet is that?

Oh yeah, and last night L and I got lost for 3 hours exploring the city. It was fantastic. But I think my abductors are still sore. :^/

No comments: