Monday, May 12, 2008

random

1. What was the highlight of your week?
Being with my boyfriend.

2. Whose car were you in last?
my dad's

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
i don't know :^(

4. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black

5. How long is your hair?
Curly, a few inches below my shoulders. Straight, almost to my elbows

6. Are you good looking?
I think so

7. Last movie you watched?
The Interpreter

8. Who were you with when you watched it?
the future king of the internet

9. Last thing you ate?
Mambas

10. Last thing you drank?
Water

11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
1.5 years ago, about

12. Who came over last?
L

13. Are you happy right now?
I could probably stand to be happier

14. What did you say last?
"Have fun"

15. Where is your phone?
In my purse

16. What color are your eyes?
Green

17. Are you left-handed?
No

18. Spell your name without vowels:
Ll Lsbth Wngr

19. Do you have any pets?
Two cats and a fish

20. Favorite Vacation?
Anything, with the right people

21. Who do you dislike currently?
I won't say :o)

22. What are you listening to?
Silence

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
hm

24. What is your favorite color?
Green

25. Who makes you happiest?
my best friend

26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
teaching yoga

27. When is your birthday?
Aug 27

28. Who has the same phone as you?
I don't know

29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
I don't remember

30. Do you read your horoscope?
no

31. Where was the last place you bought something?
A bookstore

32. How do you feel about your hair right now?
I wish it were dry

33. Do you bite your nails?
no

34. Do you have a best friend(s)?
yes.

35. Have you ever drank?
no

36. Myspace or facebook?
Facebook

37. How fast have you driven a car?
~90 mph?

38. Have you ever smoked?
no

39. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
Music/English/Government

40. Do you have Verizon?
No

41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
usually, apparently lame ones. This time, I've done better :o)

42. Do you have any hidden talents?
perhaps :^P

43. Favorite Song?
My favorite song ever, always, is and has been Eye Conqueror by 3eb. Best song.

44. Do you like to sing at all?
My first job was as a singer, at the LoC. I charged $500 for 1/2 hour. :^D

45. Dream Job?
Writer/musician/campaign strategist?

46. Where does most of your family live?
Extended family is located in UT

47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
one older, two younger

48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
no

49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
CRAP (I was late for work)

50. What shoes are you wearing?
none

51. Know any other languages?
nur ein bißchen, solamente un poquito

52. Ever write a coded message?
Yes

53. Have you ever been IN a wedding?
No, hooray--although I was asked to once as I recall

54. Do you have any children?
nope

55. Did you take a nap today?
yeah, from 8 am to 9:45 am apparently

56. Who has the same birthday as you?
My friend Emily from Austria

57. Ever meet anyone famous?
My family is good friends with the Supreme Allied Commander of NATO. My first employer, who hired me to sing at the Library of Congress, was the old ex-vice president of Presidente Peron, of Evita fame

58. Do you want to be famous one day?

59. Any Pet Peeves?
people walking slowly, people being dumb, people not thinking before they say things, people who don't read, poor grammar in official stuff, and eco-fanatics

60. Are you multitasking right now?
i guess

61. Do you like Britany Spears?
I have some songs of hers that I like, I won't lie

62. What is your least favorite chore?
Vacuuming. I'd rather scrub things

63. Last place you drove your car?
to my uncle's house

64. Ever been out of the country?
several times

65. Where were you born?
Shady Grove MD

66. Could you handle being in the military?
probably

68. Who are you thinking about right now?
a professional quoter of Casablanca

69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
last night at canasta

70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
a lot. I guess about 20 pairs here at the apt, and several more at home and in UT

71. Are your toes always painted?
of course. Unpainted toenails are tacky.

72. How many piercings do you have?
just your typical. I don't really wear earrings though.

73. What are you doing today?
writing in my journal and going to sleep

74. Have you ever been gambling?
uh, actually, yes. With my dad? O.o;

75. When was the last time you updated your blog?
I don't know

76. Do you like roller coasters?
yes

77. Have you ever been to disneyland or world?
Both, bazam.

78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
DR. BENTON QUEST

79. Last thing you cooked?
don't remember

80. How's the weather?
It's been so stormy no one's had power

81. Do you e-mail?
what? email? What's that?

82. What's the stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
let my dad get me a Sprint phone

83. Last time you were sick?
I don't remember. I don't really get sick that much?

84. What states have you lived in?
MD and UT. And I've also lived in Austria.

85. Do you wish you could move?
partially

86. Finish the sentence. Today is...
tiring and kind of sad

87. What is your dream car?
a sparkly VW beetle

88. Have you ever wanted someone you can't have?
yeah

89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
NYC

90. Are you happy with your life?
on the whole

No comments: