Monday, May 5, 2008

decision

I decided I was finally sick of the pink thing. I knew I would be eventually. Welcome to my new and improved black and white blog.

Today was good. I recently decided to take a job with the CRNC, as a field rep for the fall. It was supposed to pay $4000 for the 11 weeks of work, plus travel and housing and food. WELL. I went to the LI headquarters today for a private tour, and I told them all my plans, and they were upset. Instead, they offered me a job with them--for the same amount of time, and the same travel-housing-food thing, except I'd be making $15,000. Doing the same exact thing except minus the automatic allegiance to Cain--er, I mean, McCain.

Uh, count me in.

I really like money a lot. I like conservatism even more. And so therefore, it's almost perfect.

Almost.

I start at the EPA tomorrow. I went to the HQ today--my office is directly across the street from the American History Museum. I feel pretty lucky. Also, some LI people said that if I ever got fed up with the hippies at the EPA, I could just head on down there and they would take me out, or whatever. Hooray.

Other than that. Carl is coming out on Thursday. I'm so glad.

Also, I sent the LI people Part One of The Price We Pay For Paradise. One girl said she'd take a look at it. Life is looking good, guys.

No comments: