Saturday, May 3, 2008

pondering

For some reason I can't sleep in anymore. I stayed up until probably almost 1 am last night and woke up first at 5, and then at 6, and then at 7, and then I gave up at 8. This is ridiculous. My roommate next to me is still asleep and has been since I came in last night from talking on the phone.

I just keep on thinking. I think that's the real problem. I mean, it's not a problem, just...

rememberdreamhopeimagine s i n g playshoutdancelaughcry

h
o
l
d

o
n

t
o

w
i
s
h
e
s

jumpclapsmileforgetforgive





f l y







if joy is the purpose
live.




let go of who you are
become.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A spur of the moment poem for you.

Anyway.

I just feel very full of wishes--but also of memories. Some things I wish I could forget. But on the other hand, if forgetting means letting go of something that is part of you, maybe it's smarter to just remember.

Yesterday L and I went to the Smithsonian. It was fun. I got fries and vinegar and hope to repeat that performance today. We also had that lesson from that famous speech guy. It was fantastic.

I guess 15000 is a lot of words to write in two days--I'm a little burnt out. But the story's good, guys. I really like it.

No comments: