Sunday, May 25, 2008

100th post

Lots of my friends have 100th posts that are exciting, with surveys and memories and whatever. My 100th post happens to come at a time when I'm just not up for that.

Happy 100th post, guys.

Recently I've been feeling like I ought to take the LSAT, and maybe go to law school. It's messy. Here is who officially does or does not want me to go:

1. My friend Jess, who suggested it. She thinks I'd be good at it.
2. My N&G. They also think I'd be good at it, and according to Nana they've always wanted their granddaughter to be a lawyer (?).
3. My brother Sam. He is upset because if I go to law school, when he goes to law school later it will look like he is copying me. This is silly because I should be just about done with law school by the time he gets off his mission, which means he'll still have 4 years of college before he can go.

Anyway, so that's been really weird for me. I've never even considered it before. Kind of like how I never considered graduating early from high school, either. Maybe this is a pattern: I should just sit down and pick all the things in my life I never considered choosing for myself, and then just choose them now and get that all out of the way. This is how my EnviroSci major worked too, you know. Never even considered it, and then wazam, it was suddenly something I couldn't get out of my head.

I read my PB today. It was more intense than I remembered it being. Crazy.

Also, I'm sick and slept through class today. Incidentally. I looked up my symptoms in my roommate's holistic homeopathic healing book, and apparently they all come back to not accepting the future. Stupid law school. I have no idea what's going on.

1 comment:

Carl Duzett said...

Happy 100?
And how did you know it was 100?