Tuesday, March 31, 2009

eh.

I'll be honest--just blogging for the sake of blogging this morning.

The burn's okay. Looks progressively more disgusting as it heals. Carl has been an angel helping me take care of it.

I turned in most of my application to the Utah County Water Conservancy District yesterday. I have to get them my transcripts today. I really hope I get the job. It's $32/hour ($60k/year), and beyond the pay, it sounds fantastic. It combines labwork with teaching with research. I would keep vats of invasive species for study; check the drinking water of Utah County for drinkability; and teach lessons on drinking water quality. The facility is beyond fabulous. And it would make enough money for Carl to be a full-time writer starting out.

Today is our three-month anniversary.

Um. Tea Party meeting tonight, 7 pm W241 Tanner. That will be exciting.

I have nothing else to say, really. Sorry.

Actually I lied. Dropped SW yesterday. THe end.

1 comment: