Wednesday, April 1, 2009

licenced.

Maybe I spelled that wrong. "License" is one of those words that I can never remember how to spell (lisense? license? licence? wtf?), along with that horribly annoying word, exercise (exercize? excersize? exersize? wtf?).

I took my Pesticide Application exam at the Dept of Agriculture yesterday. Here is the dumb thing:

There are three tests. One of them, Private, is open-note and you can look at anything you want as you take the test. The other is Commercial. That one, you can't look at anything except what they give you. It's the same exact test, just one way you can basically cheat, and the other way you can't.

Well, I showed up with no notes, and took the test. Private. Because I am retarded. I had to take it closed-note and I didn't even get the licence that lets me work for hire with pesticide.

And beyond that--even though it was closed note, I took the tests in 1/4 of the time they usually take, and I got over 15 points more than I needed to pass.

So, I've been beating myself up on that one. I should just go back and retake it for a commercial license.

Last night we had a meeting about the upcoming Tea Parties. I always get so angry at those things, and then I just feel so helpless I just cry. Lame. Somehow I need to figure out what I can do that involves more than getting into arguments with idiots on facebook.

No comments: