Saturday, November 1, 2008

family!

Yay family! My mom and nana and brother came out to visit me! They're all still here, too. Sammy has been having a rocking time, coming with me to all my classes. He concluded that classes taught by women are more interesting than classes taught by men. I was sad that he liked Grammar more than he liked Soils. Obviously soils is totally fun.

And with so many family members out and about this week, Carl and I have gotten to eat at Red Lobster twice! Yay! I have so many leftovers in my fridge. It is amazingly fantastic.

Well, the day count is down to sixty--only one month and thirty days until Carl and I are married faces (weird! weird!!). And I got permission to take 19 credits next semester, so I'll be graduating after all, no matter what Daddy thinks. Hooray. I'll be taking:

Persuasive Writing (3)
World Humanities from the beginning of time to the 1500's (it has a different name, actually) (3)
Intro to Organic Chemistry (2)
Doctrine and Covenants second half (2)
Soils and Water Conservation (3)
Logic and Deductive Reasoning (3)
Pesticides and Plants (3)

Is this not a quite exciting schedule? 19 credits, but the D&C course will be online, so I can finish that up during the first week of classes. Yay.

Anyway. Life is good. Stressful. Trying to make everything work. Oh boy.

LOVE!

1 comment:

Luther O'Connell said...

I hear things only get worse after the "eating twice at Red Lobster's in one week, and 19 credits next semester" stage of relationships.