Saturday, October 25, 2008

how i know

I am totally marrying the right guy.

This morning, he showed up on my doorstep with a red carnation--one of my favorite flowers! For no other reason besides that it was Saturday.

Then he stood around through two family functions--a football game of my little cousin (who doesn't really get football, he just skips around the field merrily), and a halloween party for my other little cousins.

Then he took me to Glenn Beck. We had seats in hte second row.

I ask: is this not true love?

Plus, I believe I found my wedding dress today. After several hours of trying things on, I found one that took my breath away. And not because it was too tight. We put a veil in--it was the first one I wore with a veil--and it was amazing. I started crying and so did Abigail (or so she claims).

I looked like a bride.

Guys, it was SO BIZARRE!!!

I'm getting married. Weird, weird, weird.

2 comments:

alishka babushka said...

YAY! i am SUPER happy for you. ;) call me tomorrow?

Heather said...

Pictures please?

And call me first? ;]

(Miss you.)