Sunday, November 9, 2008

i already blogged today, but....

SO CUTE!!! I'm a leader in Nursery, and oh my goodness, I have the cutest little kids ever!! I made friends with a whole bunch today. I've been in there for a month, and they've finally started really getting attached. It's totally cute.

C was running his trucks into little L's face, since L was asleep on the floor. So I had to reprimand C (who's never been very nice anyway), and then L wanted to go to sleep on my lap. During singing time, I had L and G and T on my lap, and then C was running around trying to get on my lap too (sorry, my lap isn't that big), and it was so cute.

But here is the best part: when I left the room to get their snack, they all wanted to know where the Curly Hair Girl went.

Aw!! Yay! They don't know my name, but they know my hair and they care where I go. I have the best calling ever.