Sunday, November 16, 2008

high school

Stolen from Alishka!!


1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? nope.

2. WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I had no car! sad day :^(

3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? yep, thank goodness--my parallel parking left much to be desired

4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? obviously :^P ... just kidding. I think I went to one party during my entire high school career

5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? nope, I was pretty reserved

6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Choir--I was sort of the unofficial section leader of the Chambers altos, all four of us

7. WERE YOU A NERD? absolutely

8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMS? does Chambers count?

9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? nope, i was too good :o)

10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? never learned it

11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? Mrs. Salatto, Mrs. Itkin, Mr. Rattan, Mr. Safford

12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? the band or choir room

13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Watkins Mill High School... aka The Mill

14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? we were the Watkins Mill Wolverines. The colors were orange and blue

15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? Nope. I went to prom with a good friend.

16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? Oh heavens. I hated high school.

17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I was the 560th person of 588 and it was so lame. We had it in the Daughters of the American Revolution Hall, right by the White House, and there were a zillion people in there. My high school vice principal cried when I graduated--like, she hunted me down afterwards and as she was congratulating me she cried and thanked me for being the only student that ever said hi or smiled at her in the mornings. It was sad. Hmm. And I think I sang something, like A Moment Like This or... the famous one from Wicked. It was the Wicked song, actually. My robe was white, which was a little lame because you could see the clothes underneath it. Even though people were supposed to not clap until the end, a bunch of really obnoxious families from East Village brought horns and clapper things and would scream when their homies crossed the stage. Ghetto? Uh, yah.

18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? My senior semester, every other week had a senior skip day :o) Not officially of course, just in my head :o) You know, the nice thing about being the nice girl is that people just trust you. Everytime I got sick of class, I would just walk out of school and say hi to all the security guards. They would just let me go. And weird: when I went back to visit the Mill in April, one of the security guards called me by name and asked me how I was. I had no idea the security guards knew me that well.

Apparently we were like bffs or something.

19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? nope, but I did do Chambers and Drama

20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? no!! yay!! I am now skinner than I was in high school!

21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? Josh D. He was a cutie and we're still friends. :o)

22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? I think it would be super fun, but hard because I took half my classes and graduated with the year ahead of me--I was supposed to be class of '06, but I am class of '05, so that makes it harder. Maybe I'll go to two 10-year reunions! Mostly I would just want to go if I were famous by then

23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? babysat handicapped kids for free

1 comment:

Heather said...

17. I think it was actually a song from Jekyl and Hyde.