Tuesday, December 4, 2007

songs

I don't really understand some of the songs that have been dedicated to me. Specifically the one that was dedicated to me by my wee brother today: Starts With One by Shiny Toy Guns. [edit: he apparently only thinks of me when he hears that "catchy ending" and it has nothing to do with the lyrics.]

Anyway.

GOOD SONGS DEDICATED TO ME
She's So High by Tal Bachman
Drops of Jupiter by Train
Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World

BAD SONGS DEDICATED TO ME
Apologize by Timbaland
Cold by Matchbox Twenty


Yay, good outnumbers bad

PS. Oh yeah I remembered this other song a random guy dedicated to me: Beautiful by Flickerstick. Sad for him, I wouldn't date him if you paid me. But hey, there are worse things.

PPS. Oh yes, there was also this one that someone dedicated to me once.... hehehe...

No comments: