Saturday, December 22, 2007

my dream come true!!

Guys! My daddy is an answer to my prayers!

Mostly because my only real prayer for this break was to have an adventure.

Anyway, this morning he came over to me and asked if it would be cool if just he and I went up to NYC for the day on Wednesday. He wants us to go to the Statue of Liberty, which I've actually never been to. And I HOPE we go ice skating at Rockefeller Square. That was my big dream for an NYC adventure this break. Oh man, guys. We'll go to Patzi's, and the Buttercup Bake Shop, and maybe we can go dance somewhere!!! Just kidding, I don't think my dad dances. But wouldn't that be fantastic!! And we can listen to rockin sweet music in the car. I think we both like Blood, Sweat and Tears, and also the Beatles, Five for Fighting, the Goo Goo Dolls, the Killers, and Queen, and, um, Seal, and... well, hopefully we'll talk.

Yay! Guys, I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!

No comments: