Wednesday, December 26, 2007

ADVENTURE!!!!!

Just got back from my adventure!

My dad and I woke up bright and early and left the house at 7 am to get to NYC by 11:30. There was this long, complicated part involving security people but eventually we made it onto the ferry to Ellis Island. We wandered around there, and then took the ferry to Liberty Island, and wandered around there, and took lots of pictures. And then we spent a bunch of hours being lost in uptown while looking for Patsy's, and then we found it, and met my cousins and their parents there, and bonded over the best pizza potentially in the world, although maybe not. And then at 7:39 pm (not that I was looking) we came home! And got back at exactly 12:19 am this morning. O frabjous day, calloo callay, and we go shopping for new shoes on the morrow!

My dad + adventures + pizza = :^D

No comments: