Monday, December 15, 2008

A HOME!!!

WE HAVE A HOME!!!!!!!

After weeks of searching and feeling lost and confused, we have FOUND A HOME!

YAY CARL!

Our new residence is right on Center and Main in Springville. It's a great and spacious 3-bedroom, with free heat and water and parking, and holy cow. We are so blessed. It's going to be fantastic. And hey, we'll have two extra bedrooms. Awesome opossums.

In other news, I took my 4 finals today (one left for tomorrow, which I'm mostly determined to not bother with). It was super stressful, and I'm SO glad they're over. I took Land Use Planning/Urban Design, then Beginning Soils/Soil Chemistry, then Ecology, and then Grammar of the English Language. And then we went house shopping and I started applying for the TESOL program here at BYU.

Oh boy.

So anyway, funtimes.

LOVE!

No comments: