Tuesday, December 2, 2008

future long post!

Hey guys! At some point, a post has to happen in like 12 million parts. I have about 12 million things to say, including items about my bridals, a weird dream I had about Michelle Obama, Thanksgiving, and some other things. But today I don't have the time.

Here is what I need to do before finals:

SOILS 282:
-answer all remaining hw questions
-evaluate the course
-turn in hw
-study for final!

LAND USE PLANNING:
-study for final!

ECOLOGY:
-finish paper, turn in
-learn everything from the past 2 months from the ppt presentations because I only do crosswords in there
-Study for final!

GRAMMAR:
-learn everything I have no idea about yet
-practice sentences like a fiend
-turn in hw sheet
-turn in Like sheet
-present on Harry Potter v. Twilight. Funtimes

SEMINAR:
-Done! Hooray!!

SOIL CONSERVATION:
-argue that I shouldn't be graded on homework... cuz I haven't done any
-study madly for the final
-finish up our soil key

WEDDING STUFF:
-order marriage license
-get temple recommend signed by stake president
-bridal shower

Oh boy.

If I can just make it until the 17th. Then I will fly away to Maryland and be fine. 17th. That's like 2 more weeks. I can do it. Seriously.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, I totally started the count-down today.

15 days.