Wednesday, August 13, 2008

well.

I always hate it when other people don't update their blogs, and I just realized I'm becoming one of them!

Yipes!

As you can see, what was once an OK GO-themed blog has evolved into a Venus Hum-themed blog. Birds and Fishes is one of the best songs ever, just FYI.

Things have been quite bizarre lately. I've been moving, ending jobs, getting new jobs, trying to sort out my life, writing, reading, studying, pondering.

My brother is doing really poorly. He's had these problems before--bladder failure, eyes going in different directions and rolling back in his head, more seizures than usual, etc., but he's never looked the way he does now. Usually when he's sick he just looks... like, you know, he hates being sick. He's a pretty happy guy most of the time, even when he's on the brink of death.

But for the past three days he just has looked so miserable. He looks actively angry, sad, upset. I've never seen those faces on him before for such a long time. Frustration, yes, but not this sort of prolonged misery.

Honestly, it's disturbed our whole family. I actually am supposed to call and tell my grandparents about it because my actual parents can't psychologically handle explaining it when they still have responsibilities at work.

Meh. So life's kind of weird. I listen to ABBA a lot, although I saw Mamma Mia! the other day and it sucked. One of the few things in my life that have actually changed my life for the worse, LoL. Oh well.

My newest novel is coming along pleasantly, I may get to live at my aunt's house for the school year, and I get to see my Secret Lover and my True Love of Romantic Ballads in just a little while. I can so make it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Who even needs to update a blog?

;]