Saturday, August 23, 2008

weird dream, etc.

Last night I had the most bizarre dream. Arianna Huffington was making a movie about her life, and she chose me to be her costar. So we became friends on the set (?). I mentioned my plans for starting up a business, and Arianna was like, "sweet! My best friend is Paris Hilton. Let's go visit her in Cabo!" (Cabo was the setting of a movie I watched last night?) So we went down to Cabo and met with Paris Hilton, and we bonded, and she gave me all this random stuff, and then we left. And then I woke up.

It was weird.

In other news, it would feel weird not to blog about the other thing of importance in my life. Carl is getting back a week from today. I miss him so much, I can't really articulate it.

Oh, there are a million things I could say about that, but I won't. Suffice it to say, life is hard when your loved ones aren't near.

3 comments:

Carl Duzett said...

I was in Cabo a couple of weeks ago, actually. TRANSITION!

Carl Duzett said...

Oh, I meant from your dream involving Cabo to your comment involving me.

Heather said...

I know what you mean about not having loved ones near. I was just saying something to my roommate along those lines actually.

I'm happy you two will be together soon. (Though I think you might have meant more loved ones than just him. Maybe.)