Wednesday, October 15, 2008

X.x;;;;;;

ARGH! My mom and I are in a bit of a tiff. She's been working herself so hard that at this point, her life expectancy were she to lose her medication is about exactly the same as my brother's. Do you know how sick that is??

So I emailed her about this, asking her to please try to slow down, and she wrote back and was all like, "Ironic that you would ask me to slow down when you're planning a wedding that's taking so much of my money."

So I told her, then freaking nix the whole thing. I don't need a reception to get married. Here is what I need: a temple recommend and a marriage license.

Dang. It's moments like these that make me wish I were brave enough to just elope with Carl secretly and not even invite my dumb parents. What. Ever.

X_X

2 comments:

alishka babushka said...

another reason why i will have a 4-8 week engagement. get her done. all i need is the ability to get to the temple and perform the ceremony. the reception is just a nice plus. ;) good luck dearie. if you need a shoulder for anything, let me know.

Heather said...

My feelings wouldn't be hurt.

<3