Monday, September 1, 2008

what every woman needs

I am utterly convinced that Carl is the best man in the world. Every woman needs a man like him.

The Checklist (in part)
-is strong
-can also be gentle
-has a good sense of humor
-incredibly good-looking
-a true gentleman
-is always willing to do anything to make you happier
-loves to make you smile
-is a good kisser
-likes your family
-has a cool family of his own
-makes an effort to be happy
-prioritizes you
-loves the Gospel

Basically, I am not convinced it is possible to be happier than I am right now.

Carl, you are amazing. :o)

2 comments:

Chillygator said...

So moral of the story is polygamy is in and we all have to share Carl? That makes our relationship so much more sordid.

Hey, where's my checklist? (o:

LOVE YOU!

Carl Duzett said...

I don't know that Carl is as great when he's spread so thin. It may actually just be best to conserve him for one person.