Tuesday, September 23, 2008

tuesday

Today has been ultimately strange. That's what I decided.

I got that girl onto the bus this morning. I felt so bad. She recently had hip surgery, and her wheelchair is kind of tight around the hips, and she cried when I put her in. They told me that would happen, but it was still kind of weird. Kind of hard. James doesn't cry. Like, ever. He cried once when we installed his gastric feeding tube, once when we cauterized his nose, and once while we were singing some Christmas carols (?). We couldn't figure that one out. Anyway.

So yeah. Class was fine. I learned about soil. Surprise. We learned that there is more air in the soil than there is air in the actual... you know, air. I promise that actually makes sense. O.o;;

Then I wrote my Brimhall essay and turned it in, and sent some stuff to my friend, and emailed people, and watched Carl read Moby Dick. LoL.

Well, peace

No comments: