Friday, March 21, 2008

stuff

The funeral was good. I and my aunts cried a lot. I'm glad that installment of life is over. And on to the next one! My other great grandma went in for surgery on a strangulated gangrenous hernia this morning and wasn't expected to survive the anesthesia. I haven't heard anything, but neither have I had my cell phone on, I guess. That one is the grandmother up in Bountiful that I always chill with. I'm going up to visit her tomorrow.

Apparently my brother is doing poorly, which is, clearly, no surprise, so whatever. Midterms are in three days, or two days, or something like that... yeah. Anyway.

1 comment:

Heather said...

When I talked to Mom last night (Friday) she said that physically, yes, he's doing "poorly" as you say, but that's not new. He was doing better than he had been a few days ago, and he has been in pretty good spirits. (Said she.)

I love you. I hope you don't worry too much... =/