Sunday, January 13, 2008

to do

schedule room (445?)
be allowed to schedule the room
buy food (cookies milk pizza?)


~~~~
schedule room (???)
order food (???)
make T-shirts

MAKE FLYERS
POST FLYERS ALL OVER PROVO



If you were having a Global Warming party, where would you have it? Besides outside? On BYU campus? And besides hot chocolate, what would you eat there?

Incidentally, my ankle is feeling mostly better (I can walk on it!), except I'm a little too grossed out to change the bandage as of yet. With any luck it will be magically healed in the morning and I won't have to deal with it.

gute nacht

1 comment:

Carl Duzett said...

Is this a party celebrating Global Warming? Commemorating its anniversary? How did you find out what day it started on? I guess that's why they have the Environmental Science major.