Tuesday, April 7, 2009

home stretch.

School is almost over. The freedom is so close, I can almost taste it, except not really, because you can't really taste freedom, can you.

This week is stressful.

TO DO:
- finish amazing hard Soils midterm
- take O Chem quiz
- take O Chem midterm
- finish 12-page research paper
- give oral presentation (after I come up with a presentation)
- Pesticide Olympics
- Tea Party meetings every night at 5 pm in the Kennedy Center (you should come!)
- keep up to date on current events
- Soils quiz
- Inferno stuff
- write critique of someone else's 12-page paper

Hmm. And probably other things too.

Well. Life's okay. Oh yeah, I have to apply for a job. Oh well.

So anyway. Sorry if I'm lame this week.

Poor Carl had to stay up until 9 pm last night writing a paper, and then he had to wake up at 2:30 or so to finish it. My poor man. And we have to be on campus today until basically 6 pm. Yay being on campus for 14 hours straight!!! WOOT!!!!!

x.x;

2 comments:

alishka babushka said...

i can smell the freedom. seriously. it will be so exciting to be done don't ya think?

Vanessa Swenson said...

The fact that your post has Pesticide Olympics in it makes it one of the best posts ever. The mental pictures in my mind of Greco-Roman DDT wrestling are going to keep me going for a while.

Here's to end of semester survival!