Thursday, October 4, 2007

realization

So then this morning while I was in the shower, I had this epiphany (isn't it odd how the shower is the place for that sort of thing? I think it's just because you can't write anything down in there... unless you have those bath crayons or whatever... but I don't have those). Which epiphany was: since like February, I've been sort of more or less crazy about this one guy (or being the keyword most days), and it has finally hit me, hopefully for good, that I have basically been insane. Every moment I've wasted even pondering the whole thing has been exactly that: a moment wasted.

It's really quite liberating.

So, now I can get back to the things that matter. That was officially the last moment I ever spent thinking about such a loser non-prospect.

[isn't it amazing how willing we are to waste our lives over completely hopeless and/or stupid things like that? amazing]

1 comment:

Andy Lawler said...

No, that realization makes perfect sense. All the best thoughts, heart attacks, and coke overdoses happen in the bathroom.