Sunday, January 23, 2011

pregnant!

I haven't updated in forever--so here's a major update. I'm PREGNANT!! Our little Baby Doozit is due at the end of June. I'm officially 18 weeks along. I'm still flirting with morning sickness--I've actually lost 10 pounds since this whole thing started. But I'm sure it's all worth it. The worst thing is the Metro. On days I have to travel, I find myself wayyyyy sicker than on days I am home. At least that leaves me two days a week where I can kind of eat things sometimes.

If you ask Carl how we feel about the whole thing, he says "excited and terrified." But I'm afraid that's just him. I'm excited, and that's pretty much it. I was slightly terrified about that whole "birth" thing, which has admittedly sounded extremely painful, but I'm pretty sure I can handle it. And let's face it: Carl and I will be freaking awesome parents.

6 comments:

David said...

Last statement agreed with, seconded, petition not necessary.

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Schmetterling said...

No way!!!

That's fantastic. So fantastic, that I feel it actually deserves three exclamation points--something I usually feel is totally unnecessary.

Congratulations

(PS Nice to know you're still alive--better than alive, sounds like.)

Unknown said...

https://vk.com/historyofcarsamerica

moki21.blogspot.com said...

Congrats

gream said...

nice picture and the nice blog.







Royal1688