Thursday, July 10, 2008

happy

A lot of things have been going on right now for me. I haven't updated here in a while so I just thought I would say that.

I dunno. There are a zillion things I've had to think about lately, and while it has the potential to be really stressful, it is amazingly not that way at all. I wonder if that's how life is supposed to be all the time: natural and simple and obvious, and filled with people you love and people who love you. When I think about today, and the past few days, I just have to remember that scripture in 2 Nephi: Men are that they might have joy. In a way, even though all I really did today was write and think, I feel I have expressed my purpose to the fullest.

Oh man, guys. I am so deep... :^P

1 comment:

Heather said...

"I wonder if that's how life is supposed to be all the time: natural and simple and obvious, and filled with people you love and people who love you."

According to my strengths finder, this is how I view it. =p

<3<3<3<3<3